Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Boy Tom Chapter 4 - The Prize


Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English

The Boy Tom has continually surprised us in The Buyer's Group. After hearing how much Master Landon had enjoyed his body, I was eager to try him out for myself. But though he knew that he'd been purchased by Master Legrand, Tom had no idea what I had in store for him.
To celebrate my victory, I invited Master Cox, Master Ballard, and Master Charger to enjoy this small boy's plump ass and inviting mouth with me-while their own charges watched discreetly from the side of the room like horny wallflowers. Then I had an idea-what better way to remind this boy that he's a slave to our desires than to remind him that he's just a hole for us to use and breed? I blindfolded him, so he'd have no idea which one of us was in him at any given moment.
That twist jerked everyone's erections up, and I was delighted to see how much Master Cox enjoyed fucking Tom's delectable butt in front of us all, while I forced my big ginger dick down his willing throat. Then it was Master Balla! rd kneeling behind our slave, sliding his raw cock into the used hole as he stripped down to nothing, before Master Cox aggressively fucked Tom, making him cry out suddenly in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
Peeping tom fucked by big tits shemale Sonya Sage wild threesome on the couch Scene01 720p. Big Tits Tranny Bruna Gomes Catches a Peeping Tom and Makes Him Blow Her. None. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. Sultry Tranny Nicolly Pantoja Catches a Peeping Tom and Rides His Cock Raw.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 167kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Larissa Leite

Release Year: 2021 Studio: AnalVids Models: Larissa Leite Genres: Anal , Blowjob , Gonzo , Hardcore Video language: English ...